Thursday, May 26, 2011

If You Give A Dog A Banana.....

Actually, Milo discovered bananas when the princess fed him part of hers one day.  Once he got a taste, he was obsessed with getting his paws on bananas every chance he got.  The Princess has now learned she must eat her bananas up at the bar, where Milo can't reach her.  If she eats within Milo's reach, she WILL be tackled for her banana. 
After I unpacked the groceries the other day, I mistakenly left the bananas too close to the edge of the counter.  When I re-entered the kitchen I saw the bunch of bananas sitting on the kitchen floor.  "Hmmm, strange", I thought to myself.  As I walked into the living room, this is what I saw.  Milo had pulled one banana off the bunch and was peeling it ever so carefully.  He removed the banana from the peel and devoured it, leaving the peel on the living room rug.  Thanks Milo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment